Payment is made directly to Viagens Abreu. Upon receipt of registration and payment, Viagens Abreu will confirm the registration and payment by email or fax, and send the corresponding receipt by post.
The conference registration fees are:
|Before July, 7||After July, 7|
*Special conditions for students: In order to promote the development and dissemination of the Health Economics in Portugal, APES decided to create special conditions for students to participate at the 15th Portuguese National Conference on Health Economics. Registration entitles to participation in sessions, documentation, coffees, and lunches. It does not include the conference dinner.
Special conditions for members of others Health Economics associations
Through the cooperation protocols that APES has with Associação Brasileira de Economia da Saúde (ABrES), Asociación de Economia de la Salud (AES – Espanha), Asociación de Economia de la Salud (AES – Argentina), and Associazione Italiana di Economia Sanitaria (AIES), the members of these associations may join the conference at the price stipulated for the members of APES.
Any registration cancellation must be made in writing to the conference secretariat.
Maria de Jesus Bacalhau
Telefone: +351 21 415 61 24;
Fax: +351 21 415 63 83;
Av. 25 de Abril nº 2,
For cancellations received by September 1, 2017 will be charged 30% and the remaining 70% will be returned. After September 1, 2017 there will be no refunds. In this case, a person of the same institution/company may replace the participant.